Saturday, December 23, 2017

Multi-Modes & Layers, for More Engaged Players


So, here's another one of the shortest blog posts ever.  Documenting this journey so those who track with me for the long haul can follow my progression.  But no wordy post today...just musing.

So, I attended the Vital Smarts Influencer training the other month, and as the video below will explain, one of their big things is using multiple sources of influence to attack a challenge.  This morning I was watching something about Orton Gillingham--a training I also have received--and their big thing is using multiple modalities to help learners understand language. Multiple paths. Multiple modalities at once. Multiple sources of influence.  It's starting to make sense...much of what we have been doing has given too much credit to one source or the other at any given time. Our best hope is to martial many sources into one effort for max effect.  Ok, I get it! To be continued...



0 comments:

Post a Comment