Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fire Starters


So, a friend recommended that I check out an online community of entrepreneurs, and as a budding teacherpreneur I figured I'd better listen.  Decided to join, and  last week they had a fascinating thread going where someone asked for names of members' favorite entrepreneurship influencers.  I was pleased to see that some of the people I've started following were on the list--but so were many more whose names I'd never heard!  I'm sharing their list here because I suspect there are readers of this blog who may be having the itch to do more and expand their territory, as well, but may not be aware of all this inspiring work out there.  I am excited to be able to explore these names...and would love to know from you--are any of these your favorites, too? 

An Inexhaustive List of Influencers We May Need to Know

  • Seth Godin
  • Jill Stanton
  • Ryan Holiday
  • Ramit Sethi
  • Bushra Azhar
  • Kerwin Rae
  • Gary Vaynerchuck
  • Pat Flynn
  • Patrick bet David
  • Amy Portferfield
  • Grant Cardone
  • Melissa Pharr
  • Daymond John
  • Lori Greiner
  • Chalene Johnson
  • Nicole Walkters
  • Ryan Blair
  • Marie Forleo
  • Simon Sinek
  • Noah Kagan
  • Neil Patel
  • Courtney Foster-Donahue
  • Melyssa Griffin 
*Please note: I have not vetted each of these names and cannot speak for all of them.  Some, I can.  But in case anyone's content is out there, just know that they're not being endorsed here, just listed. :-) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment